Check your American Express Membership Rewards cards for the following deal:
- Get 3 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases made using your enrolled Card online at ubereats.com or on the Uber Eats mobile app by 6/30/2021. Limit of 500 Membership Rewards points. See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
Nice little bonus. Save this on the same card that has the $5 off $15 AmEx Offer if you got them both on the same card. Remember to link your Marriott account with UberEats to get 2,000 bonus points. Always use a promo code on UberEats orders, if eligible. Use Dosh for 5.5% back. Save this AmEx Offer on your Platinum card, if you have one, since it’ll stack with your $15 monthly Uber credit or on your Gold card for the $10 monthly benefit; might work in conjunction with the Hilton, Delta, and Marriott card statement credits as well. Some AmEx cardholders get a free Eats Pass as well.
Hat tip to reader Steve
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?