Check your AmEx Offer for the following deal:
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $15 or more online at ubereats.com or on the Uber Eats mobile app by 6/30/2021. Limit of 5 statement credits (total of $25). See terms for exclusions.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only for purchases made on ubereats.com or through the Uber Eats: Food Delivery Network mobile app. Valid only on US website and US mobile app.
- Taxes, Delivery Fee and Service Fee still apply.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Limit of 5 statement credits (total of $25 back) per Card Member.
- The enrolled Card account must not be cancelled or past due to receive statement credits.
- Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied.
This offer could be useful. Remember, AmEx offers are triggered based on the total spend, so whatever your total is after all promotions, taxes, tips, etc, should work to trigger the AmEx Offer credit (unless the charge gets somehow split into two).
Save this offer on the same card that has the offer for 3x bonus points if you have them both on the same card. Remember to link your Marriott account with UberEats to get 2,000 bonus points. Always use a promo code on UberEats orders, if eligible. Use Dosh for 5.5% back. Save this AmEx Offer on your Platinum card, if you have one, since it’ll stack with your $15 monthly Uber credit or on your Gold card for the $10 monthly benefit; might work in conjunction with the Hilton, Delta, and Marriott card statement credits as well. Some AmEx cardholders get a free Eats Pass as well.
Hat tip to @stevjang and SDubbs
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?