- Amtrak is offering 50% off coach and Acela business class fares
The Fine Print
- This offer is valid for 50% off Acela Business Class and coach fares.
- Valid for sale and purchase September 1-8, 2021
- Valid for travel September 8 through November 18, 2021
- Advanced reservations required at least 3 days prior to travel
- The offer is valid for all service except Auto Train, Keystone Service and Pennsylvanian locally between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh (including through traffic) and 7000-8999 Thruway service.
- The discounted one-way fares are available for adult passengers, no additional discounts apply.
- This offer is valid for Acela Business class and coach only; no upgrades to sleepers, First Class or non-Acela Busines Class are permitted.
- Once purchased, sales are not refundable, but exchanges are permitted prior to scheduled departure. A 25% cancellation fee may apply.
- Fares are subject to availability and may not be available on all trains at all times.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Amtrak, Auto Train, Pennsylvanian and Keystone are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.
I never know which of these Amtrak deals are good and which aren’t. Amtrak fans feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Hat tip to DDG