- Apple is offering a $50 bonus when signing up for Apple Card and spend $50 at Exxon Mobil via Apple Pay. Valid until 1/31/21.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No cash advance fees
- No late payment fees (late or missed payments will result in additional interest accumulating toward your balance)
- No over-the-limit fees, no balance transfer fees, no expedited card delivery fee
- Card earns the following rewards:
- 3% cash back on Apple purchases and services (including the app store, Apple Music payments, etc.)
- 3% cash back on Walgreen’s, Duane Reade, Uber, UberEATS, T-Mobile store purchases, and Nike when using Apple Pay
- 2% cash back on all Apple Pay purchases
- 1% cash back when using the physical card
We’ve seen the same deal for various other merchants. There was a $75 offer for Nike, but I think a lot of people will prefer $50 at the gas station.
Hat tip to Milestomemories