- Apple Card is offering a $75 cash signup for new cardmembers who sign up via the Credit Karma link and spend $75 within 30 days.
The Fine Print
- Subject to credit approval.
- Valid only for new Apple Card holders who apply under this promotion through Credit Karma’s marketplace or email, open an account 3/4/22 through 4/1/22, and spend $75 or more in total on the new Apple Card account within 30 days of opening. Accounts opened before 3/4/22 and after 4/1/22 do not qualify.
- Not valid for existing Apple Card users who merge their Apple Card accounts to become Co-Owners with other existing Apple Card users, or for Co-Owners or Participants added on a new Apple Card Family account.
- For clarity, any spend by Apple Card Family Participants and Co-Owners does not qualify toward the $75 threshold.
- Limit one offer per account.
- $75 cash back is earned as Daily Cash and is transferred to your Apple Cash card after $75 worth of transactions have posted to your Apple Card account. Participant or Co-owner contributions to the $75 spend threshold may delay fulfillment of your bonus. Returns of qualifying items purchased during the offer period to reach minimum spend threshold may result in a Daily Cash adjustment charge to your account. An additional purchase made during the offer period may qualify you for re-fulfillment of the Daily Cash bonus, but re-fulfillment may be delayed. Changes to your account status during the offer period may delay the fulfillment of your Daily Cash bonus. An Apple Cash card is required to use Daily Cash, except if you do not have an Apple Cash card, in which case you can only apply your Daily Cash as a credit on your statement balance. Daily Cash is subject to exclusions, and additional details apply. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more details. If we determine that you have engaged in or plan to engaged in abuse or gaming in connection with this offer, you will not be eligible for this offer.
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- No cash advance fees
- No late payment fees (late or missed payments will result in additional interest accumulating toward your balance)
- No over-the-limit fees, no balance transfer fees, no expedited card delivery fee
- Card earns the following rewards:
- 3% cash back on Apple purchases and services (including the app store, Apple Music payments, etc.)
- 3% cash back on Walgreen’s, Duane Reade, Uber, UberEATS, T-Mobile store purchases, and Nike when using Apple Pay
- 2% cash back on all Apple Pay purchases
- 1% cash back when using the physical card
Apple Card sometimes does not offer any signup bonus at all, but we often find various small signup offers for $50 or $75 at select merchants. This one for $75 as straight cash back is best offer ever and might even be appealing to someone who just wants a cash signup bonus with basically no spend requirement.
We don’t typically add offers less than $100 to our Best Credit Card Bonus page, but since this one has low/no spend requirement I’ll add it in there.
Hat tip to reader J.M.