No direct link but you should get an e-mail when booking any Via ride
- Ride sharing service Via is offering a $20 Via Ride credit as soon as you complete a ride paid for with Google Pay. If Google Pay isn’t a payment option, you need to make sure to update to the latest app. Via operates in:
- New York City
- Washington D.C.
The Fine Print
- Limited time only.
- The $20 of Ride Credit will be added to your account after completion of a ride paid for with Google Pay.
- Limited to $20 per person.
- Sales tax charged where applicable.
- Creating more than one Via account per person is prohibited, and Via reserves the right to claw-back any ride credit obtained by setting up fraudulent accounts (including accounts set up with false personal or payment information) as determined by Via.
Google Pay (combination of Android Pay & Google Wallet) officially launched today, so I’m a bit surprised we aren’t seeing more offers like this. Not really familiar with Via but seems like a good deal if you use it even on a semi regular basis.
Hat tip to Danny Deal Guru
The post Via Ride: Pay For A Ride Using Google Pay & Get $20 Credit [Chicago, NYC & Washington D.C.] appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.