Check your Bank Amerideals for the following offer:
- Earn $15 cash back on your Amazon Business Prime membership which costs $69/year (affiliate links here and below).
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 1/27/2021.
- Must make membership payment by 2/26/2021.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid on Amazon Business Prime only. Offer not valid on other Prime memberships or purchases.
- Offer valid one time only.
I got this on my Bank of America card, that usually means it’ll be popping up on Chase Offers as well, and likely other banks who share the same back end. Comes with a 30-day free trial, and you’ll get charged the $69 fee after the trial at which point the $15 offer will be triggered.
Until now I was only marginally aware that business Prime even exists. Taking a quick look, it sounds like it’s basically a toned down version of regular Prime for significantly cheaper. No Prime Video, but does have the same 1 or 2 day shipping benefits, lightning deals, etc., along with some special business perks. Do note: regular Prime members can add a secondary ‘household’ account (and 4 child accounts too) whereas business Prime account at $69 is only for one user.
I’d be interested in hearing if people signup for Prime business simply for the cost savings ($69 vs $119) for someone who isn’t interested in the entertainment benefits. And with this deal the savings will be $15 more.