Update 1/6/21: There is also now a 50,000 offer with $2,000 spend. Hat tip to US Credit Card Guide
- Bank of America is offering a bonus of up to 65,000 Alaska miles on the Alaska Airlines personal card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- 40,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 within the first three months
- 25,000 bonus miles after spending $8,000 or more within the first six months
- Annual fee of $75 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had the card in the preceding 24 month period. This does not apply to the business credit card product.
This offer was previously sent out via mail online and was targeted, this is now the public bonus. Previously the best offer on this card has been 40,000 miles + $100. This is an extra 25,000 miles instead of the $100, but it does require an additional $6,000 in spend so some people might still prefer that old offer. I’ll be adding this to the best credit card bonuses page. Before applying I’d recommend reading these things everybody should know about Bank of America credit cards.
Hat tip to reader Aaron