Update 3/2/21: Working link added.
- Receive a sign up bonus of 40,000 miles and a $200 statement credit after $2,000 spend on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines business card
- Annual fee of ($50 per company and $25 per card for business level earning plan or $0 per company and $75 per card) is not waived in the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Coach Companion Fare from $121
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
Previous best deal has been 42,000 + a possible $100. This is an extra $100 (or $200 as not everybody even got the $100) and the spend requirement is the same. There’s also an increased offer on the personal card of 65,000 miles. Bank of America business cards do not report to your personal credit report, this is useful for those staying under 5/24 for Chase. This will be added to the best credit card bonuses page.
Hat tip to reader Aaron