Update 2/9/21: Previously this offer was targeted only, now it’s publicly available. Hat tip to FM
- Earn 50,000 miles on the Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card after $2,000 in spend within 90 days
- Annual fee of $75 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- They will sometimes approve you for a Platinum Plus Visa or Preferred Visa card which has different annual fees and sign up bonus
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had the card in the preceding 24 month period. This does not apply to the business credit card product.
There is a public offer of 40,000 miles + $100. Personally I’d probably prefer the extra cash at this point in time but I know some people will always pick the miles. , I’d recommend reading this post detailing everything you should know about their credit cards. This won’t be added to the best credit card bonuses as it’s targeted.
Hat tip to reader Austin D