- Signup for the Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Mastercard and get $750 statement credit when you make at least $5,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 billing cycles
- Card earns 3% on up to $50,000 per year in one of the following 6 categories:
- Gas stations (default)
- Office supply stores
- TV/telecom & wireless
- Computer services
- Business consulting services
- Card earns 2% on dining; that combines with the 3% for the $50,000 limit
- Card earns 1% everywhere else, unlimited
- Preferred Rewards Business members get up to 75% bonus on these earning rates (the 3% can be as high as 5.25%)
Previous best bonus we’ve seen on this card was $500, with the same spend requirement. This is an extra $250. Bank of America does not report business cards to the personal credit bureaus, useful for those worrying about their Chase 5/24 status. Before applying make sure to read these things everybody should know about Bank of America cards. This will be added to the best business credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Yet Another Redditor (YAR)