- Barclays is offering a signup bonus on the business Aviator card of 80,000 miles + $95 statement credit when spending $2,000 within 90 days.
- Limited time offer (no precise expiration given)
- $95 annual fee is not waived
- Earn an American Airlines companion certificate. When you spend $30,000 or more in a card member year, you earn an American Airlines companion certificate. You pay $99 + taxes/fees and get a companion ticket to accompany you on any round trip economy fare.
- 5% annual mile bonus. You’ll receive an additional 5% bonus on all miles earned in the previous card member year (e.g earn 100,000 miles receive a 5,000 mile bonus) – you must pay the annual fee before you receive this bonus.
- Free checked bag
- Board with Group 5 on American
- 25% statement credit for all in flight purchases
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x American Airline miles on American Airline purchases
- 2x American Airline miles on office supply merchants, telecommunications merchants, and car rental merchants
- 1x American Airline miles on all other purchases
- Read our full review here
This card just returned in March with a 70k bonus after being pulled for some changes. This is an excellent offer with a nice low $2,000 spend requirement and with the $95 statement credit which basically offsets the annual fee. We’ll add this to our list of Best Current Credit Card Signup Bonuses.