- Barclays is offering a signup bonus on the business Hawaiian Airlines card for 80,000 miles + $99 statement credit when spending $2,000 within 90 days.
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rate:
- 3x miles on all Hawaiian Airlines purchase
- 2x Hawaiiamiles on gas, dining and office supply store purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- ShareMiles, ability to share miles with friends & family HawaiianAirlines.com
- Earn up to 40,000 additional miles annually:
- 20,000 bonus miles after spending $50,000-$99,999 on purchases during your card membership year
- 40,000 bonus miles after spending $100,000 or more during your card membership year
We did once see a best-ever offer on this card for 90,000 miles, but this current 80,000 offer also has a $99 statement credit and has a lower spend requirement. Most people will consider this current offer to be the better offer.
The nice thing about Barclays business cards is that they don’t report to your personal credit report, so it won’t count towards your 5/24 status. If you have a use for Hawaiian miles then this is a good deal. Some popular redemption options include:
- You can get flights for 35,000 miles round trip with the card from mainland USA to Hawaii. Note, however, there isn’t a lot of space available.
- Intra island flights are 7,500 miles one way.
- They also sell sunglasses (Maui Jim).
Barclays used to request business documents for business card applications, but that no longer seems to be the case. We will add this to the best credit card bonus page. If you have any questions regarding Barclays cards, read this post first.