- Barclays offering a sign up bonus of 70,000 JetBlue points on the JetBlue Business card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Earn 60,000 points after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days
- Earn an additional 10,000 bonus points after a purchase is made on an employee card.
- Full Review Here
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and office supply stores
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 10% uncapped rebate on all points you redeem
- 5,000 anniversary points on card renewal
- Annual fee of $99 (not waived the first year)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free checked bag for you and up to three travelling companions when you use your jetBlue card to book a jetBlue flight
- Mastercard World Elite Benefits
Not as good as the recent 100,000 point bonus, but in line with the personal bonus. Personally I’d hold off in the hopes that we see that 100,000 bonus return, but that might have just been due to the pandemic. For now we won’t add this to the best credit card bonus page.