- Barclays is offering a signup bonus on the business JetBlue card with 80,000 miles + $99 statement credit when spending $2,000 within 90 days.
- Full Review Here
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and office supply stores
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 10% uncapped rebate on all points you redeem
- 5,000 anniversary points on card renewal
- Annual fee of $99 (not waived the first year)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free checked bag for you and up to three travelling companions when you use your jetBlue card to book a jetBlue flight
- Mastercard World Elite Benefits
Most recently there was a 70,000 points signup bonus offer, and we did once see 100,000 points bonus. This 80,000 offer comes with a $99 statement credit and a lower spend requirement so it’s somewhat on par with the 100k offer. We’ll add this to our list of Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses page.
There are similar bonuses on the Hawaiian business card, Aviator business card, and JetBlue business card.