- Barclays offering a sign up bonus of 70,000 JetBlue points after $1,000 in spend within the first 90 days of account opening on the JetBlue Plus card.
- Full Review Here
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases (previously 2x points)
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and groceries (previously 1x point)
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $99 (not waived first year)
- Free checked bag for the primary cardmember and up to three companions on the same reservation when you use your JetBlue Plus Card to purchase tickets on JetBlue-operated flights
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- Enjoy all Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases after your anniversary date
- Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 statement credit after you purchase a Getaways vacation package with your card
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails, food and movies
Not as good as the 100,000 point bonus, but better than the 60,000 point bonus. Personally I’d probably wait to see if the 100,000 point will return. JetBlue award flight prices are linked to the cash price of a ticket, much like Southwest. If you have any questions about Barclays credit cards, read this post first.