Tutorial of the Best DSLR Settings for Video! ***** Who else wants to shoot better videos? Watch my FREE Pro Video Made Simple series here ➡️ http://bit.ly/VideoTipsSeries
YouTube Equipment Checklist:
1. Camera — Canon EOS 70D
This is a great camera and the touch screen makes it easy to change the settings!
2. Lens — Canon EF-S 10-18mm
3. SD Card — SanDisk 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card
4. Tripod — Ravelli Light Weight Aluminum Tripod With Bag
6. Microphone — Rode VideoMic Pro Compact VMP Shotgun Microphone
7. Lighting — Prismatic 18″ LED Halo Ring Light with Stand
8. Gray Reference Reflector Grey Card with Carry Bag (for setting white balance)
This is a great YouTube equipment list for beginners or advanced video creators that want to start making YouTube videos!
Music by: David Cutter Music – http://www.davidcuttermusic.co.uk
Download the FREE Think Media TV Video Gear Buyer’s guide here: http://bit.ly/thinkvideoguide
Subscribe to THiNK Media TV Here: https://www.youtube.com/THiNKmediaTV
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
About this video:
In this video Sean Cannell from THiNK media TV talks about how to set up your dslr for video. If you are trying to figure out the best dslr settings then check out this dslr tutorial for beginners. These settings will show you how to make video look better and show you dslr setting for low light.