Bluebird (banner at top) | Serve (link needed)
- Bluebird is offering a $30 bonus when you have your tax refund deposited directly by April 30.
The Fine Print
- To receive a $30 Account credit in your Bluebird Account, you must successfully receive a qualifying Direct Deposit of a Federal Tax Refund into your Bluebird Account between January 1 and April 30, 2022, 11:59PM ET.
- A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a Federal Tax Refund Direct Deposit into your Bluebird Account. Transfers and loads from other funding sources (including a payroll or government benefit Direct Deposit or via Receive Money, debit card, cash, bank account) are not considered qualifying Direct Deposits.
- Account credit will be posted within thirty (30) days of your qualified Direct Deposit as defined here in these terms. Limit one (1) $30 credit per customer.
- Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Seems like an easy way of getting a $30 bonus if you already have a Bluebird or Serve account. Some people might find it worthwhile to open the account for this bonus as well.
Reader snailrock tipped us off about this offer and mentions seeing it with the Serve prepaid card as well; I can’t seem to find it on the Serve homepage. It’s fun to write about Bluebird and Serve again.