- Fremont Bank Personal World Mastercard is offering a bonus of 50,000 bonus points after $5,000 in spend within the first three months
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on travel (airfare, hotel, car rental) and dining, and
- Earn 2 points on gasoline
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
- Points are worth 1¢
- $95 annual fee not waived first year
Reader Tom T who sent this in asked why this wasn’t list on the best credit card bonus page. The simple answer is that we didn’t even know it existed (please share any good deals you find with us!) They pulled Experian for him and his partner with 25 new accounts in the last 24 months. Very good deal if you can get approved (they did have an existing relationship with Fremont Bank). Fremont Bank has offered checking bonuses in the past.