New card issuer Cardless has launched a new credit card in partnership with the Boston Celtics.
- Get 30,000 points when you spend $2,500 within the first three months.
To receive 30,000 bonus points, you must be a new cardholder with no other open Cardless credit card accounts. (Apparently closed cards stop you from getting approved as well.)
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following:
- 10% off purchases at the online Celtics shop
- 7x points on Celtics tickets, rideshare services and streaming services
- 4x points on dining
- 2x points on groceries and drug stores
- 1x points on everything else
Points are worth 1¢ each as a statement credit or 1.25¢ towards Celtics gear.
The $300 cash signup bonus is pretty good. The 7% back on Rideshare and Streaming is very interesting, as well as the 4% back on Dining. Looks to be an uncapped earning rate, hopefully that lasts.
We’ll add this to our list of best credit card bonuses. Cardless has previously launched Manchester United & Cavaliers and Marlins cards. This Celtics cards also has a referral offer where the referrer gets 10,000 points ($100) for referring a friend; the friend gets the regular signup bonus; works well for those in 2-player mode. No referrals below.
Hat tip to reader Richard