- Delta via Cashstar is offering a bonus $25 Lyft e-credit when you buy a Delta e-gift card of $250 or more.
The Fine Print
- While supplies last or until 5/10/21 11:59pm EST, purchase USD $250 or more in Delta Gift Cards by going to http://promo.giftcards.delta.com (the “Promotional website”) starting 4/26/21 and receive a $25 Lyft Pass with your qualifying Delta Gift Card purchase.
- Eligible customers will earn one bonus Lyft Pass per purchase of Delta Gift Cards at $250 or more.
- The customer will automatically be opted in to the promotion if shopping on the Promotional website.
- Bonus Lyft Pass will be emailed to eligible purchaser separately from the Delta Gift Card, to purchaser’s email address listed at time of purchase.
- Lyft Pass can be used multiple times, up to the value of $25, on all car rides (excluding tips), and will expire on November 10, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
- Offer is subject to availability, while supplies last, and is limited to the first 800 purchasers during the qualifying period. This offer may be modified or terminated by Delta at any time, with or without notice. Delta may change or terminate program partners, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply.
- Delta, and the Delta Gift Card and the Delta logo are registered service marks of Delta Air Lines, Inc. Lyft Pass is a registered mark of Lyft, Inc. Additionally, customers who purchase physical Delta Gift Cards will receive free standard shipping from 4/26/21-5/10/21. Standard shipping fees will automatically be deducted from total costs in shopping cart during checkout.
Remember that the Lyft credit expires. Not the greatest deal, but could be okay for Delta/Lyft users. I hate when they make limits to the deal – hopefully once the 800 sell out they’ll remove the promotion signage so we’ll know it’s done.