The Gold card from American Express offers a $10 monthly credit at Grubhub and a few other places. They’ve now added a tracker/counter in your online login to see how much you’ve used. You can find it in the Benefits section. Useful addition.
Hat tip to BalthazarOfNavarre
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link)
- Staples.com is selling $100 Mastercard gift cards for $100 shipped. Limit 2.
It’s not common to have fee-free deals online. Looks like an easy win for those with an INK card or for someone who wants to knock off some spend. Let us know in the comments if there’s anything else to stack this with.
Update: Readers note that in the past there’ve been issues with Mastercard gift cards from Staples.com so you might want to avoid.
Hat tip to GC Galore
Direct Link to offer
- The Abound Credit Union Visa card is offering 5% cash back on restaurant purchases – dine in, take out, order delivery – for January 1 through March 30, 2021.
The Fine Print
- No limits mentioned
- 5% off all restaurant purchases including DoorDash and GrubHub
- Limited time offer January 1 – March 31 2021
Some people might have this card due to it offering 5% cashback on all gas purchases. 5% on restaurants is pretty good, though some may prefer other cards.
Hat tip to reader nightfir, Evan, and d.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Popular posts from yesterday:
- BB&T Up To $1,000 Checking & Savings Promotion [AL, DC, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV]
- [YMMV] Amazon: Send $50 Giftcard Via Text & Get $5 Bonus
Update 1/25/21: People being targeted for 0% APR again, can check by using the chat feature.
Periodically Discover offers some cardholders additionally offers when asked, for example:
Currently Discover is offering some cardholder 0% APR for 12 months. To see if you’re eligible you need to chat with a Discover representative.
Hat tip to reader Matthew
Direct Link to offer | Mastercard registration
- New York City Restaurant Week runs from January 25 through January 31 and features the following two offers:
- Get lunch or dinner meals for $20.21 at participating restaurants.
- Register and get $10 back with your Mastercard for every transaction of $20.21 or higher. Limit ten $10 credits. (This offer is now valid the following week as well, through February 7th.)
The Fine Print
- Statement credit available only when ordering directly through restaurant website or on Bbot, Bento Box, Seamless, Grubhub, Opentable or Tock.
I assume there must be some sort of restrictions or limits on which meals cost $20.21. Regardless, there should be some good deals to be had, especially when you get $10 back from Mastercard which brings the cost down to just $10.21 per meal. If you are ordering multiple meals, split the charges in order to get the $10 credit on each charge.
There’s also a separate Mastercard credit available of $10 per $20 spent at on attractions, museums, shopping and more; also $25 off $100 on hotels. Details here.
Hat tip to terpdeterp
See all coupons here| Visa/MC | Third party | Harris Teeter
Check your Kroger stores coupons for the following offer:
- Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on Visa and Mastercard $100, $50, or $25 fixed-value gift cards. (Does not work on variable-load Visa/MC gift cards.)
- Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on third party gift cards.
Typically, gift cards earn 2x, and occasionally they’ll put out offers like these to bump it up to 4x. You should see these coupons for all Kroger-family brands. Deal usually becomes available at Harris Teeter as well in roughly the same time period.
The Fine Print
- Unlimited use
- These coupons will be valid Thursday January 28 through Sunday January 31
The third party gift card deal should work for mostly all third party gift card brands. Remember to use a card that earns at a high rate on grocery store purchases. Separately, you can get 3x fuel points on groceries when shopping on the weekends.
Hat tip to FM
(Update 1/24/21: They’ve increased the limit from 3 referrals per calendar year to 5 referrals per calendar year. Hat tip to reader Chase)
Marcus bank introduced a referral program whereby the referrer and the new member get a bonus of .20% APY added to their Marcus online savings account rate for 3 months. For example, if the regular savings account rate is 1.00%, both the referrer and the new member earn 1.20% APY for the next three months.
Marcus Referral Terms
- You can earn a maximum of
3 5 Referral Bonuses in each calendar year.
- A Referral Bonus will automatically start 2 business days following a Successful Referral.
- If you are already receiving a Referral Bonus, the next Referral Bonus you earn will begin on the day after your current Referral Bonus expires. Only one Referral Bonus will be applied to your OSAs at any given time.
- Referral offer is valid from October 22, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- The new member gets the referral bonus of .20% APY if they haven’t had a Marcus savings account or CD in the past 12 months.
You can find your referral link under the My Account tab at the top-right corner in your Marcus login. Do not leave your referral link in the comments below, you can find and leave links in this dedicated post.
Related: Marcus Bank: AARP Members Get .10% APY Increase In Savings Account Rate
Bitmo has launched a new rewards program called ‘Perk Points’. The program is relatively simple in that for every $1 you spend you receive 1 point and points are worth 0.1¢ each. The main interesting thing is some brands have boosted rewards (e.g Home Depot at 25x or 75x). The standard rewards program is basically an extra 0.1% back in rewards but the boosted rewards are as high as 2.5%