Update 1/18/21: Another round went out, valid through February 14, 2021. Hat tip to reader JJ
Update 11/23/20: Another round went out, valid through January 3, 2021. The offer sent in was for gas and grocery; there might be other versions too. (ht reader CT)
Update 10/3/20: Back again until October 11, 2020. Hat tip to Jeff68005
Update 8/1/20: Another round went out for August, valid through August 30th. Seems to come out monthly. This time it’s either for grocery & restaurants or for grocery and wholesale clubs (whereas in the past it was always grocery & gas). Can only be used once at each category – max out with a $400 purchase or gift card purchase. Updated below. (hat tip to reader Chris)
Update 6/29/20: Another round has gone out. Hat tip to kevbot19
Update 4/13/20: Another round has gone out. Valid until May 10th, 2020.
Update 3/17/20: Another round was released, this one valid through April 12th. (ht reader Howard)
Update 11/19/19: Another round, this one valid through December 15th. (ht Chris)
Update 8/2/19: Another offer came out for August. This time, it can only be used in one shot. (ht Jonathan)
Check your Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards login for one of the following offers:
- Get 10 points per dollar (worth at least 10% back) on your first grocery store purchase. Max 4,000 points ($40).
- Get 10 points per dollar (worth at least 10% back) on your first restaurant purchase. Max 4,000 points ($40).
- Get 10 points per dollar (worth at least 10% back) on your first wholesale club purchase. Max 4,000 points ($40).
- Get 10 points per dollar (worth at least 10% back) on your first gas purchase. Max 4,000 points ($40).
The Fine Print
- Must activate offer to qualify.
- (First purchase only – check the terms)
- Expires August 31, 2019.
- Grocery offer is valid in-store or online.
- Grocery stores exclude warehouse clubs and supercenters.
- Bonus Cash Rewards will be added to your Rewards Account within 30 days of purchase.
10% back at grocery stores and gas stations is great. It should work based on whatever Visa codes as Grocery or Gas; you can check the Visa Supplier Locator for specific locations. Max this out with a $400 in purchases.
Similar offer was around in June; though that one was for 15% back. I believe last month’s offer was able to be used across multiple shopping trips,
this one should be the same.
Hat tip to reader Jonathan