Direct link to offer
- Meijer is offering Apple Airpods Pro for $169. List price is $199
Meijer has been as low as $154 in the past after stacking deals. I think $169 is the standard discounted rate we see on a lot of sites, but haven’t seen it recently.
Offer at a glance
Direct link to offer
- Capital One is offering a checking bonus of up to $400 when you open a new checking account with promo code BONUS400 (make sure this is added as it’s not automatically applying for everybody). To receive bonus you must two or more direct deposits totaling $1,000+ within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- Here’s the full scoop on how to earn your $400 bonus:
- Open a 360 Checking account between 12:00 a.m. ET on November 9, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. ET on January 26, 2021. When you open your account, enter your promotional code—BONUS400.
- Receive at least 2 direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more to your 360 Checking account within 60 days of account opening. A qualifying direct deposit is an Automated Clearing House (ACH) credit, which may include payroll, pension or government payments (such as Social Security) by your employer or an outside institution.
- This account is subject to approval. This offer cannot be combined with any other 360 Checking account opening offers. Only one promotional code is accepted. Bonus is only valid for one new 360 Checking account.
- If you have or had an open 360 Checking account as a primary or secondary account holder with Capital One on or after January 1, 2018, you will be ineligible for the bonus. If your account is in default, closed or suspended, or otherwise not in good standing, you will not receive the bonus.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
There is no early account termination fee
There was just a $250 bonus released, but that didn’t require a direct deposit. Bit annoying for people that already signed up for that deal or even the previous $100 offer if they can easily do a direct deposit (or use one of the methods that has worked before). Obviously a great bonus and one we will be adding to the best bank bonus page.
Hat tip to reader Kasey C
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
The Gold card from American Express offers a $10 monthly credit at Grubhub and a few other places. They’ve now added a tracker/counter in your online login to see how much you’ve used. You can find it in the Benefits section. Useful addition.
Hat tip to BalthazarOfNavarre
Direct Link to offer (affiliate link)
- Staples.com is selling $100 Mastercard gift cards for $100 shipped. Limit 2.
It’s not common to have fee-free deals online. Looks like an easy win for those with an INK card or for someone who wants to knock off some spend. Let us know in the comments if there’s anything else to stack this with.
Update: Readers note that in the past there’ve been issues with Mastercard gift cards from Staples.com so you might want to avoid.
Hat tip to GC Galore
Direct Link to offer
- The Abound Credit Union Visa card is offering 5% cash back on restaurant purchases – dine in, take out, order delivery – for January 1 through March 30, 2021.
The Fine Print
- No limits mentioned
- 5% off all restaurant purchases including DoorDash and GrubHub
- Limited time offer January 1 – March 31 2021
Some people might have this card due to it offering 5% cashback on all gas purchases. 5% on restaurants is pretty good, though some may prefer other cards.
Hat tip to reader nightfir, Evan, and d.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Popular posts from yesterday:
- BB&T Up To $1,000 Checking & Savings Promotion [AL, DC, FL, GA, IN, KY, MD, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV]
- [YMMV] Amazon: Send $50 Giftcard Via Text & Get $5 Bonus
Update 1/25/21: People being targeted for 0% APR again, can check by using the chat feature.
Periodically Discover offers some cardholders additionally offers when asked, for example:
Currently Discover is offering some cardholder 0% APR for 12 months. To see if you’re eligible you need to chat with a Discover representative.
Hat tip to reader Matthew
Direct Link to offer | Mastercard registration
- New York City Restaurant Week runs from January 25 through January 31 and features the following two offers:
- Get lunch or dinner meals for $20.21 at participating restaurants.
- Register and get $10 back with your Mastercard for every transaction of $20.21 or higher. Limit ten $10 credits. (This offer is now valid the following week as well, through February 7th.)
The Fine Print
- Statement credit available only when ordering directly through restaurant website or on Bbot, Bento Box, Seamless, Grubhub, Opentable or Tock.
I assume there must be some sort of restrictions or limits on which meals cost $20.21. Regardless, there should be some good deals to be had, especially when you get $10 back from Mastercard which brings the cost down to just $10.21 per meal. If you are ordering multiple meals, split the charges in order to get the $10 credit on each charge.
There’s also a separate Mastercard credit available of $10 per $20 spent at on attractions, museums, shopping and more; also $25 off $100 on hotels. Details here.
Hat tip to terpdeterp
See all coupons here| Visa/MC | Third party | Harris Teeter
Check your Kroger stores coupons for the following offer:
- Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on Visa and Mastercard $100, $50, or $25 fixed-value gift cards. (Does not work on variable-load Visa/MC gift cards.)
- Save a digital coupon to get 4x fuel points on third party gift cards.
Typically, gift cards earn 2x, and occasionally they’ll put out offers like these to bump it up to 4x. You should see these coupons for all Kroger-family brands. Deal usually becomes available at Harris Teeter as well in roughly the same time period.
The Fine Print
- Unlimited use
- These coupons will be valid Thursday January 28 through Sunday January 31
The third party gift card deal should work for mostly all third party gift card brands. Remember to use a card that earns at a high rate on grocery store purchases. Separately, you can get 3x fuel points on groceries when shopping on the weekends.
Hat tip to FM