- Maximum bonus amount: $500
- Availability: Nationwide
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Deposit $10,000 in new to Chase funds; 5 qualifying transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: $500, but codes as cash advance
- Monthly fees: $15, waivable
- Early account termination fee: Bonus taken back if closed within six months
- Expiration date: July 21, 2022
Direct Link to offer (open incognito if link doesn’t work)
- Chase is offering a $500 bonus when you open a Chase Business checking account and complete the following qualifications:
- Fund a minimum deposit of $10,000 in new money within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain that balance for 60 days.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, Chase QuickAccept deposits, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (credits and debits), Chase Online Bill Pay
The Fine Print
- Your bonus will be deposited within 15 business days
- Account must stay open for six months, otherwise bonus is forfeited
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers, local, state or Federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years
- All bank account bonuses are treated as interest, as such you must pay taxes on them.
This offer is for the Business Complete Checking account. Monthly fee is $15 which can be waived with one of the following:
- Maintain a $2,000 deposit minimum daily balance
- Spend at least $2,000 on purchases with a Chase Ink business credit card
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from QuickAccept transactions or other eligible payment solutions
- Link a Chase Private Client checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
Early Account Termination Fee
Accounts need to be kept open for a minimum of six months, otherwise the bonus will be forfeited.
There have been occasional $750 Chase business checking bonuses, but those are typically only for Private Clients or as a targeted deal. This offer is publicly available and works for accounts opened online. It’s easy enough to keep the account fee-free with the $2,000 deposit requirement or the $2,000 INK spend requirement.
We’ve added this bonus to our list of the best business bank bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Eric