- Chase credit cardholders can receive free Instacart+ membership for 3, 6, or 12 months.
- Sapphire Reserve gets 12 months
- Sapphire Preferred gets 6 months
- Freedom and Slate cards get 3 months
Instacart+ gives the following benefits:
- $0 delivery fees on orders of $35 or more (typically starting at $3.99 for non-Instacart+)
- Reduced service fees
The Fine Print
- Instacart charges your card once your account converts to a paid plan at the end of your free membership. You’ll receive a welcome email after signing up which will tell you your next membership renewal date. Then you’ll receive an email notice 30 days before renewal.
- This offer begins June 15, 2022, and must be redeemed by July 31, 2024.
They ran a similar promo last year on most Chase cards to get a free year of Instacart, and some people even got it free through June. Just make a note to cancel before getting charged if you don’t want the paid subscription (Manage plan > Turn off auto-renew). Separately, keep in mind that Instacart prices are often much higher than in store.
Hat tip to dealbreezy