- Chase IHG Premier card is offering a signup bonus of 125,000 points and a free night certificate good on up to category 4 after $3,000 in spend within the first three months.
- Annual fee of $89 not waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 25x points per $1 spent on IHG properties (10x from the card + 15x from status and club membership)
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. If you have the old IHG card, you’re still eligible to get this bonus/card.
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
Normally when doing a dummy booking you can get an extra $50, unfortunately this time that offer doesn’t come with a free night certificate. This 125k + free night certificate is not as good as the recent 140,000 point offer as that had the $50 credit and the annual fee waived. IHG recently devalued points massively so if you do go for this deal I’d recommend using the points ASAP. I won’t be adding this to the best credit card bonuses.