Update 11/29/21: Deal will be ending on December 1, 2021 according to sites with affiliate links.
- Chase IHG Premier card is offering a signup bonus of 150,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months with the annual fee waived first year and a $50 statement credit after your first purchase
- Annual fee of $89 waived first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 25x points per $1 spent on IHG properties (10x from the card + 15x from status and club membership)
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. If you have the old IHG card, you’re still eligible to get this bonus/card.
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
This deal previously launched with no $50 statement credit. At the time I said to wait for this extra offer as normally IHG offers an extra $50 statement when doing a dummy booking and that’s exactly what happened. Although it took a lot longer to appear than I thought it would. This will be added to the best credit card bonuses as this is the highest offer we’ve seen on this card. That being said I’d only apply if you have a short/medium term use for IHG points as they will definitely be devalued over time and we will see bigger bonuses in the future as a result of that.