Update 4/29/21: Deal is back and valid until 7/2/2021. Hat tip to prunecity
Update 8/8/20: Deal is back and valid until 9/6/2020.
No direct link, check your Chase Offers to see if you were targeted
- Chase is offering $50 back for new Xfinity residential customers.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 12/31/2019.
- Must pay first bill of $49.99 or more by 2/14/2020.
- Your $50 back will be processed within 30 days after making your payment.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid one time only.
New residential customers only. Equip. taxes and fees, including Broadcast TV Fee (up to $10.00/mo.), Regional Sports Fee (up to $8.25/mo.) & other applicable charges extra (subject to change during & after promo). After applicable promo, or if any service is cancelled or downgraded, regular rates apply. See more terms & conditions at www.xfinity.com. See disclaimer for details.
Not sure how Chase can tell the difference between a new customer charge and an existing customer charge, but I suppose the company codes the first payment differently. There’s also a separate Chase Offer/BofA for Xfinity Mobile.
Hat tip to reader John