Update 2/26/22: Deal is back with 10% back on Amazon Fresh, up to either $10 or $7. There’s also a different version for 5% back (that one includes Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods via Amazon). Valid through 3/31/22. Check if you have this on the Freedom card which has 5x on Grocery now. Hat tip to reader Celia
Update 8/17/21: Deal is back, $7 max this time. Hat tip to reader Ben
- Earn 10% back on you AmazonFresh purchase ($6 back maximum)
- A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information. Now includes Chase as well.
The Fine Print
- Offer not valid on Amazon Prime or Amazon Prime Now purchases.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Expires 3/29/2020.
- Must add offer to card.
- Statement credit will appear within 14 days.
Amazon Fresh is probably a popular option at the moment.