Update 1/14/22: Deal is back and valid until 2/14/22
- Earn 10% cash back on Hyatt charges of $100 or higher ($25 cashback maximum).
People are reporting this on Chase cards. A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information. Now includes Chase as well.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid one time only
- Must be paid directly with merchant
- Offer expires January 7, 2021; payment must be completed by that date
- Only valid at domestic properties
Hyatt locations usually sell gift cards at reception and that normally triggers these types of offers as well. Max this out by spending $250.
Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 9/9/21: Deal is back and valid until 11/1/21.
- Update 8/29/21: Deal is back and valid until 10/31/21.
- Update 6/10/21: Extended until June 16, 2021.
- Update 5/24/21: Deal has been extended until June 10, 2021. Hat tip to GC Galore
- Update 4/25/21: Deal available again, this time for either 10% or 15% back, up to $37 back. Expires May 21, 2021. (ht FM)
- Update 12/30/20: Deal available again until 1/29/21
- Update 12/13/20: Deal available again until January 7, 2021
- Update 10/11/20: Deal is available again, this time the end date is 10/22/20
- Update 9/9/20: Deal is available again, this time the end date is 10/27/20. Hat tip to MtM