Update 12/23/20: Deal is back for $5 this time. Some people still have saved the $10 offer which can still be used, but if not it’s worth checking for the new $5 offer. Step by step on how to sign up for Walmart+ can be found here.
Update 12/2/20: Deal is back through (??). Stack with up to $80 in Swagbucks to make Walmart+ almost free. You can also try linking your card to Dosh and see if the 10% tracks.
Check your Chase Offers for the following deal:
- Get $10 back on a Walmart+ monthly or annual membership.
- Others are reporting seeing a $5 offer on Bank Amerideals.
The Fine Print
- Offer expires 11/28/2020.
- Must make first payment by 12/28/2020.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
- Offer valid one time only.
Stack with Swagbucks for $50 back on the annual membership or $10 back on the monthly membership; just go through Swagbucks, and pay with your registered Chase card. Basically, the monthly $12.95 membership will end up being a ~$7 profit after getting $20 back ($10 + $10), and the annual membership will be just $38 after getting $60 back ($50 + $10).
You can also get $5 back from Swagbucks after your first $35+ purchase when you sign up for the annual or monthly membership via Swagbucks. Might stack with 2% Dosh cashback at Walmart.com too.
Let us know if you see this on Bank Amerideals or any of the other bank platforms as well.
Hat tip to DDG