(No direct link, this offer begins on March 21, 2021 for online and in-branch applications)
- Signup for the Chase Sapphire Preferred and get 80,000 points after $4,000 in spend within the first three months. Plus, get earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year from account opening.
- $95 annual fee (not waived first year)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Primary car rental insurance
- This card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points per $1 spent on travel and dining at restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Transferable points
- Redeem points on Chase’s travel portal at a value of 1.25¢ due to the 25% travel redemption bonus
- Not eligible if you’ve received a sign up bonus on the Sapphire Preferred/Reserve in the last 48 months (standard is now 48 months)
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
The standard bonus has been 60,000 for a while, and they recently began throwing in the extra $50 credit. I believe the highest public offer we’ve seen was the 80,000 points offer that ended just a few months ago, and beginning March 21 we’ll have the best-ever public offer of 80k + $50.
We’ll have to wait and see if the 80k + $50 becomes available via referral as well. Also note, you can sign up in-branch and get the $95 annual fee waived.
There’s also an increased Sapphire Reserve offer coming on March 21st as well. See these 26 Things Everybody Should Know About Chase Credit Cards before applying for a Chase card.