(No direct link, this offer begins on March 21, 2021 for online and in-branch applications)
- Signup for the Chase Sapphire Reserve and get 60,000 points after $4,000 in spend within the first three months.
- $550 annual fee will apply for the second year and onward
- Card earns at the following standard rates per $1 spent:
- 3x points on travel & restaurants
- 1x points on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $300 annual travel credit
- Primary car rental insurance
- Visa infinite benefits
The standard bonus has been 50,000 for a while, and this is a nice little bump. Not as good as the 100,000 launch offer on the card, but highly doubtful that’s coming back, so it could make sense to signup with this offer. We’ll have to wait and see if the 80k + $50 becomes available via referral as well.
There’s also an increased Sapphire Preferred offer coming on March 21st as well. See these 26 Things Everybody Should Know About Chase Credit Cards before applying for a Chase card.