No direct link, this is an upcoming branch and targeted signup offer:
- Signup for the Chase Sapphire Reserve and get 70,000 points after $4,000 in spend within the first three months.
- $550 annual fee
- Card earns at the following standard rates per $1 spent:
- 3x points on travel & restaurants
- 1x points on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $300 annual travel credit
- Primary car rental insurance
- Visa infinite benefits
The standard bonus for Sapphire Reserve is 50,000, and has been increased to 60,000 for the past few months. This upcoming offer for 70,000 will begin in branches on July 18th, and will be sent out as a targeted mail offer as well, according to Reddit user EosHuffer. Sounds like the regular online offer and referral offer will likely not get increased and will remain at 60,000 points.
Chase will not be matching the 70,000 offer; bummer for those who applied under the 60,000 points offer recently. We saw a similar thing with the Sapphire Preferred card where they increased the signup offer to 80,000 and then did another increase to 100,000. See these 26 Things Everybody Should Know About Chase Credit Cards before applying for a Chase card.
Hat tip again to EosHuffer