Chase is offering the following bonus on the Southwest Plus, Premier, and Priority cards:
- Earn 75,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
This signup offer is slated to end on July 11, 2022.
- Annual fees are not waived the first year
- The Premier personal card earns a 6,000 points anniversary bonus; the Plus earns 3,000 points anniversary bonus; the Priority earns 7,500 anniversary bonus
- Chase 5/24 rule does apply to this card
- How Much Are Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Worth?
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Southwest Companion Pass
- Recent new benefits on the Chase Southwest cards
Their most recent good signup offer was 30,000 + Companion Pass for a year. We also saw not long ago 100,000 points offer, though it required $12,000 in spend. This is 75,000 points offer is a nice deal and only requires $5,000 spend; some might even prefer it to the previous 100k offer. I’m hopeful we’ll see this offer come to referral links which would give the referrer 20,000 points bonus.
The Companion Pass timing isn’t the best, yet still not terrible if this bonus brings you over the top to get the Pass. 125,000 points are needed to get the Pass. You can one of the personal cards with 75,000 and get a business card with 80,000 points bonus which would get you to the Companion Pass threshold.
We’ll add this to our list of Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses. Before applying check out these 26 Things Everybody Should Know About Chase Credit Cards.
Hat tip to reader Daniel C