Update 2/8/21: Today is the last day for this deal.
Direct links to offers: Plus, Premier, Priority
- Chase is offering a bonus of 80,000 points on all three Southwest personal cards. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- 50,000 points after $2,000 in spend within three months of account opening
- An additional 30,000 points after $10,000 in total spend within nine months of account opening
Offer valid through February 8, 2021, according to this signup link.
- Chase 5/24 rule does apply to this card
- Annual fees are not waived the first year
- The Premier personal card earn a 6,000 points anniversary bonus; the Plus earns 3,000 points anniversary bonus; the Priority earns 7,500 anniversary bonus
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card Full Review & F.A.Q’s
- How Much Are Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Worth?
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Southwest Companion Pass
Companion pass now requires 125,000 points in a calendar year to earn. Looks like the bonus on the Southwest business Priority card has also been increased to 100,000 points, but requires $25,000 in total spend to get the full bonus. You could get one of these personal cards and the business card and have more than enough for a companion pass. Applying for the cards at this time of year is also good as you can time your spend so the bonus posts at the start of 2021 giving you the companion pass for all of 2021 and all of 2022. These are the highest bonuses we’ve seen on these cards and will be adding them to the best credit card bonus page.