Chase is offering the following bonus on the Southwest Plus, Premier, and Priority cards via referral link only:
- Get 30,000 points + a companion pass which is good through 2/28/23 when you spend $5,000 within the first 3 months.
- Referrer gets 20,000 points per referral, up to 100,000 per year.
This signup offer is slated to end on March 14, 2022. You’ll need to generate a new referral link to see this offer.
- Annual fees are not waived the first year
- The Premier personal card earns a 6,000 points anniversary bonus; the Plus earns 3,000 points anniversary bonus; the Priority earns 7,500 anniversary bonus
- Chase 5/24 rule does apply to this card
- How Much Are Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Worth?
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Southwest Companion Pass
Note that the Companion Pass earned here is valid for one year whereas when you earn it through the traditional method it’s valid through the end of the following year (which potentially can be worth almost 2 years, when timed right). This still could be a nice, simple offer for many people.
We’ll add this to our list of Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses. Before applying check out these 26 Things Everybody Should Know About Chase Credit Cards.
Do not add your referral links in the comments below, instead go to this page which will be open for referrals for a few hours or days before we close it for new comments. If you need a referral, please go to that page and use one from a fellow reader who contributes to the site with helpful comments.
Hat tip to mikep4