Update 2/25/21: Deal is back and valid until May 5, 2021.
- Chase is offering up to 75,000 miles on the United Business card after $5,000 within the first three months
- Annual fee of $99 waived first year
- $100 annual United travel after 7 United flight purchases over $100
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including taxicabs, mass transit, tolls, and ride share services
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United.
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 5,000 bonus miles each card anniversary when you have both the United Business card and a personal United credit card
- Last seat availability
- Miles don’t expire
- Free checked bag when you pay with card (for 2 people)
- Priority boarding
- 2 Club passes per year
- No FX fees
- 5/24 rule applies to this card
Previously we saw a 100,000 miles offer, but that required an additional $5,000 in spend and the annual fee was not waived. This might be a better option for some people due to the lower spend requirement, but most people will be better off waiting for a 100,000 mile offer to return. Keep in mind 5/24 rule does apply to this card, but Chase business cards do not report to your personal credit report so this card won’t be added to your 5/24 total. I won’t be adding this to our list of the best business credit card bonuses because the 100,000 mile offer was so recent.