- Chase is offering on their United Club Infinite card 120,000 mile sign up bonus after you spend $6,000 on purchases within the first 3 months your account is open.
- Annual fee of $525 (not waived first year)
- This product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of any United ClubSM credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of any United Club credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. If you are an existing United Club Visa Signature Cardmember and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change.
- Comes with United Club membership
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 4x miles per $1 spent on United
- 2x miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and all other travel
- 1x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free Platinum Elite IHG status
- $75 statement credit for IHG purchases charged from January 1 – December 31 (2022 only)
- 10% discount on Economy & Saver awards within continental US and CAN
- MileagePlus Premier upgrades for one companion on same reservation award tickets when possible
- Free first and second checked bags
- Premier Access travel services
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- 25% back on United in flight purchase
- No black out dates
- No foreign transaction fees
Previously this card had no signup bonus, but a waived $525 annual fee the first year, then we saw a 100,000 offer with no waived fee, and now this has been increased to 120,000 – best offer ever.
Note, another option is to get the United Explorer card with a 70,000 points bonus and no annual fee the first year. If you’ll actually use the benefits on the Infinite card then this new 120,000 signup offer could make sense. Check out these Things to Know About Chase Credit Cards before applying.