Update 1/11/21: Deal is set to end on 1/13/21.
- Chase United Explorer is offering a bonus of 60,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within three months. You can get an additional 10,000 miles if you spend a total of $6,000 within the first six months. The annual fee of $95 is also waived for the first year.
- Annual fee of $95 is waived first year
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
- 25% off in flight purchases when using your card (including WiFi and food/beverages)
- $100 Global Entry/TSA PreCheck credit
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2 miles per $1 spend with United Airlines, restaurant and hotel purchases
- 1 mile per $1 spend on all other purchases
- Last seat availability
- Miles don’t expire
- Free checked bag when you pay with card (for 2 people)
- Priority boarding
- 2 Club passes per year
- No FX fees
This is the best offer we’ve seen on this card. The previous best was 65,000 miles but that required a total of $10,000 in spend. Most people aren’t traveling a lot at the moment, but could be good to start stashing miles for the future (assuming United and other airlines don’t devalue these programs too much). Most people won’t be eligible due to the 5/24 rule, but useful for those who are. We’ll be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses.