Chase has a special signup bonus offer for the newly launched United Quest card:
- Get 80,000 United miles when you spend $5,000 within the first three months of account opening.
- Get an additional 20,000 bonus United miles when you spend a total of $10,000 ($5,000 additional) within the first 6 months of account opening.
- Annual fee of $250
- $125 credit on card anniversary, good for United purchases.
- Up to 10,000 miles back. Get 5,000 miles back for each award flight per year (up to two). Based on cardmember year, not calendar.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on all other travel purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on select streaming and restaurant purchases
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first and second checked bag
- Priority boarding and premier upgrades on award tickets
Nice big launch offer. Initially we thought the launch offer was going to be 80,000 points, so it’s nice to see the added 100,000 tier. This is probably a better deal than the 70,000 United Explorer offer with waived annual fee which we saw recently, but it might depend on the person.
Hat tip to reader Justin and SL