No direct link to offer, shows up when going through referral links but then says ‘offer unavailable’. Hoping somebody is able to find a working non referral link
- Chase is offering a bonus of 80,000 miles on the Chase United Quest card when you spend $5,000 within the first three months of account opening
- Annual fee of $250
- $125 credit on card anniversary, good for United purchases.
- Up to 10,000 miles back. Get 5,000 miles back for each award flight per year (up to two). Based on cardmember year, not calendar.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points per $1 spent on United purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on all other travel purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on select streaming and restaurant purchases
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first and second checked bag
- Priority boarding and premier upgrades on award tickets
There was recently a 75,000 United mile bonus on the Explorer card and that had the annual fee waived first year. That’s probably a better offer for most people, although if you take two award flights and value United miles highly and can also use the United credits than those benefits could make up for the annual fee (that’s a lot of buts).