- Whether you’re making in-person purchases at the grocery store, automatic payments on monthly bills or even contactless payments at your local café, you could register to earn up to 5,000 Bonus Points (enough for 1 free night at a Category 1 hotel) by using your World of Hyatt Credit Card between February 1 and February 28, 2021 on purchases of more than $1. And that’s on top of the points you already earn with your Card.
- 10 transactions = 1,000 Bonus Points
- 15 transactions = 1,500 Bonus Points
- 25 transactions = 2,5000 Bonus Points
- 50+ transactions = 5,000 Bonus Points
The Fine Print
- To qualify for this bonus offer, you must register between January 28, 2021 and February 28, 2021 and use your World of Hyatt Credit Card to make a required number of purchases that are each $1.00 or more during the promotional period of February 1, 2021 to February 28, 2021.
- You will qualify for and receive 1,000 Bonus Points if you make 10 purchases, 1,500 additional Bonus Points if you make 25 total purchases (for a possible total of 2,500 Bonus Points), and 2,500 additional Bonus Points if you make 50 total purchases (for a possible total of 5,000 Bonus Points).
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the last day of the promotional period for Bonus Points to post to your World of Hyatt account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers, or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, racetrack wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is nontransferable.
Easy points here by registering and then making 50 small transactions and getting 100 points bonus per transaction. I’d probably do fifty $1 Amazon reloads or buy fifty $1 Amazon e-gift cards (these are affiliate links) and be done with it.
- Might be worth spacing out the purchases to avoid scrutiny or issues.
- You can do $1.01 if you are concerned, though the fine print is clear that $1 is enough.
- An idea is also to do $1.01, then $1.02, then $1.03, etc., just to keep track and differentiate between transactions.
Thanks to all who sent this in