Check the Chase My Bonus link to see if you are targeted (or check email for Subject: Announcement: <your name>, we’re excited to offer you extra points on your business expenses)
- Activate and get 5,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 on your Chase business card during May, June, and July. Offer can be done three times for a total bonus of 15,000 points.
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 07/31/22 11:59 PM ET.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make Purchases with your credit card that total an amount at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for bonus points to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.)
- Bonus can be earned 3 times during the promotional period for a total maximum bonus points accumulation of 15,000 bonus points.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable.
- Eligible credit cards: Chase Ink Business Cash Card, Chase Ink Cash Card, Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card, Chase Ink Plus Card or Chase Ink Business Preferred Card.
I got an email about this on both my INK Cash and INK Unlimited cards and others are getting it on other Chase business cards as well. Presumably it would show up as well on the Chase My Bonus link if you are targeted.
This can be a terrific offer on the right card with the right spend volume. It can spruce up a 5x earn at Office Supply stores to be 6x instead. Or if can spruce up a 1.5x everywhere on INK Unlimited to become 2.5x everywhere. For example, you can make a $5,000 tax payment for a 1.87% fee and get 2.5x Ultimate Rewards which are worth 3.75% if you have CSR PYB for a net profit of $94. Other people value their Chase points at even more than 1.5 cents.