- Choice Privileges has launched a Q1 2021 promotion. Users earn double base points on all stays completed between January 18 until February 28, 2021. Must register for this promotion and cap of 30,000 points.
The Fine Print
- *Registration required at www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges/promo/new-years-bonus-points before check-out.
- The promotion is only available to members of the Choice Privileges Rewards Program who register for this promotion, and then make a qualifying stay at participating hotels (WoodSpring Suites hotels and Ascend Hotel Collection all-inclusive resorts, among others, are not participating) with arrival between January 18, 2021 and February 28, 2021. A
- “stay” is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- A “qualifying stay” is a stay that is during this promotion at a participating hotel through a qualifying channel (see Qualifying Channel, below) that is eligible to earn Choice Privileges points.
- Most stays are eligible to earn Choice Privileges points EXCEPT: rooms booked at rates below $40 USD per night, certain hotel-initiated promotions, reward night stays, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a travel agent or third-party online retailer including online travel agencies, wholesale packages, group tours, and stays booked using the employee discount or the friends and family discount.
- Stays at Choice Hotels properties in the following countries are excluded from this promotion: Japan, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (includes U.S. territories), Canada, Europe, Mexico, participating countries in Central America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, or Singapore to be eligible.
- Registered members will be awarded double (2x) bonus points for each qualifying stay. “Double Bonus Points” means two times the base points earned from a qualifying stay.
- The maximum number of bonus points awarded to an individual member will not exceed 30,000 points during the promotional period.
- There is no limit on the number of qualifying stays in which members are eligible to earn bonus points during the promotion period, however, if a member reaches 30,000 points during the promotion period, the member may continue to earn base points on subsequent qualifying stays, but not bonus points.
- Offer is not applicable to groups and cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers or promotions.
Very vanilla promotion. Not sure what the point of these types of promotions is, double points isn’t really enough to get people to move stays over. Might as well register just in case you plan to have a Choice stay I guess.