Citi is sending out an email with a $20 spend bonus offer for Amazon. (Subject: “The best season just got up to $20 better”) Here are two variations of the offer being sent out:
- Spend $120 and get a $20 statement credit
- Get 5% back on Amazon purchases, up to $20 statement credit
The Fine Print
- Your purchases must post to your account between 09/19/2019 and 11/18/2019.
- We reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for this offer.
- Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the date that your purchases post beyond the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchases are posted.
- In order to qualify for this offer, the account must be open and current at all times. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another card product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
I got the 5% offer, DDG reports on the $20/$120 offer. 5% on top of ordinary rewards isn’t bad, but I’ll probably give this one a miss since it’s not a card I regularly use. The $20/$120 is obviously much better. There are possibly other versions of the offer out there as well.
Shop on Amazon (affiliate link)
The post Citi: Spend on Amazon and Get $20 Bonus (Various Offers Available) appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.