Coinbase is a popular cryptocurrency exchange and wallet. One of the nice features of the site is the ‘Coinbase Earn’ section, this allows you to complete short courses to get free cryptocurrency. You just need to watch a video and then answer a question. Below you can find a full list of these earn opportunities, the questions asked and the answer to those questions.
Band (BAND) $3
- What does Band bring to blockchains? Real world data
- What are Band’s decentralized data feeds called? Oracles
- What’s one benefit of staking your BAND tokens? Earn crypto rewards.
CELO (cGLD) $6
- How does Celo give greater access to financial tools? Making crypto available on mobile phones
- What are 3 things CELO is used for? Staking, governance, and stability
- What can Celo Dollars do? Using the Valora mobile app
Compound (COMP) $9
- Earn interest on crypto
- Supply crypto asset as collateral
- COMP token holders
The Graph (GRT) $3
- What is the graph? Blockchain data
- What are Indexers? GRT Tokens
- What are curators? Curators
Maker (MKR) $6
- What are the native assets of the Maker protocol? MKR and DAI
- Who runs MakerDAO? MKR holders
- What do you need to generate DAI today? A crypto wallet and crypto collateral
NuCypher (NU) $3
- What does NuCypher provide to users and apps? End to end encryption
- What does NuCypher use to protect your data? Independent nodes to perform tasks
- Which of these is NOT a use of the NU token? Paying Ethereum transaction fees
Stellar (XLM) $10
- What is Stellar? A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure
- What are Stellar Lumens (XLM) used for? Facilitating low-cost, universal payments
- Why is stellar good for sending remittances? Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global
- Why would banks and businesses use Stellar? To issue, exchange, and transfer tokens quickly and efficiently
- How does Stellar’s Consensus Protocol work? It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes to confirm transactions
Not Currently Available
All of these have currently been claimed and are no longer available.
Algorand (ALGO) $6
- What is Algorand?
- What is Pure Proof-of-Stake?
- The future of Algorand
Basic Attention Token (BAT) $10
- What are EOSIO and EOS?
- What is Delegated Proof of Stake?
- What is the EOS token?
Filecoin (FIL) $6
Kyber (KNC) $6
Orchid OXT $12
Tezos XTZ $6
- A privacy-protecting cryptocurrency
- It keeps your financial information safe, so it can’t be sold, shared, or spied on
- Through a cryptographic breakthrough known as the zero-knowledge proof
- 0.0001 ZEC
- November 2020