Delta has announced an extension to elite status, credit card benefits & more.
- Medallion status will be extended through 2022 and will now expire in early 2023 (previously due to expire in early 2022)
- Medallion Qualification Miles earned in 2021 will be rolled over to 2022 for earning status in 2023
- Global and Regional Upgrade Certificates will be extended for travel through Jan. 31, 2023
The following American Express credit card benefits have been extended:
- Delta SkyMiles Gold Card Members who earn a $100 Delta Flight Credit between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2021, will have the expiration date extended to Jan. 31, 2023.
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum and Reserve Card Members with unused Companion Certificates as of July 31, 2021, or Companion Certificates issued between Aug. 1, 2021, and Dec. 31, 2021, will have the expiration date extended to book and fly by Jan. 31, 2023.
- Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card Members with Delta Sky Club One-Time Guest Passes issued between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2021, will have the expiration dates extended to Jan. 31, 2023.