- Refer friends to eBay and each of you will get a $10 eBay voucher if the new member makes a purchase within 24 hours of clicking the referral link.
This bonus is both for those who signup now for an eBay account and for those who have an eBay account but have not purchased anything in 12 months – simply click the referral link and make any purchase within 24 hours to be eligible for the bonus.
Here are a few referral links (from readers who sent this deal in) which you can use to signup if you’re new to eBay:
The Fine Print
- Any new eBay member can get a bonus by using a referral link (but only targeted eBay members are eligible to refer friends).
- New member must (i) click on the referral link, (ii) be a new customer or a qualified returning customer with a U.S. registration address, and (iii) complete a qualified purchase on eBay within 24 hours of clicking on the referral link.
- In order to be considered a new customer or a qualified returning customer, your Friend must (i) register a new account with eBay and complete their first purchase; OR (ii) must be a returning customer that has not completed a purchase on eBay in the last 12 months and complete their first purchase.
- $10 bonus voucher will appear in eBay account within ten business days after the new member’s purchase is completed.
- Referrer can earn a max of $100 in vouchers by referring up to ten friends to eBay.
- Each voucher will be valid for thirty days from the date it appears in your account. Each voucher can be redeemed only on qualifying purchases on the eBay.com website, is valid for one-time use only, and is non-refundable. Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors.
- You agree to receive communications from us with regard to your participation in the eBay Refer a Friend Program, and to allow us to communicate with referred customers about your participation (for example, by disclosing to them that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your referred customers as part of the eBay Refer a Friend Program will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
eBay may void your vouchers, terminate your eligibility to participate in the Refer a Friend Program, terminate your eBay account, void the vouchers of your Friend(s), and/or terminate the eBay accounts of your Friend(s), if you or your Friend(s) take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
- Refer customers using spam emails, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer any additional incentive to others to register new accounts; or
- Violate these terms or any other of eBay’s terms and conditions in any way.
Easy way to get a small bonus if you’ve never used eBay before or if you haven’t made a purchase in 12 months. There isn’t any purchase minimum so any tiny purchase, or any gift card purchase, should trigger this bonus.
Could also be easy to get up to $100 eBay voucher by referring friends who haven’t made a purchase in the last 12 months.
The post eBay: $10 Referral Bonus for New and Returning Members appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.